Fall is in full swing! While the leaves are changing and the weather is finally cooling off, don’t neglect your fall roof inspection. A roof inspection will offer you protection that lasts for the rest of the year. This is how a roof inspection is usually conducted:
- Your roof will be inspected for any damages caused by foot traffic that may have occurred.
- Your roofer can check to ensure your drainage system is functioning properly.
- Every “problem” area will be checked for leaks, such as around vent flashings.
- The roof inspector will look for any parts of your roof that are weathering prematurely.
- Your roof will be checked for any summer storm damages from wind, hail, or debris.
- You will be able to get rid of fallen leaves and debris left over from the summer weather.
If you find yourself asking, “why should I have my roof inspected in the fall?” check out the following benefits of fall roof inspections:
- Less expensive repairs
- Longer roof lifespan
- Lower risk for leaks and mold damages
- A younger looking roof with steady curb appeal
- Better protection against seasonal changes
While a roof inspection may seem to be simply a luxury, it is in fact a vital part of roof maintenance, similar to how you care for and maintain your vehicle. This quick procedure is made affordable and convenient with our expert team of trained roofers.